SPI Flammability Tester
Offered SPI Flammability Tester is to determine the degree of fabric flammability on the basis of the flammability test results & demanded in defense, aerospace, telecommunication, garment and textile. Our flammability testing equipment is safe and can measure limited flame spread properties of vertically oriented textile fabrics. Available in several specifications & consists of a combustion chamber, this SPI Flammability Tester contains stainless steel test cabinet with glass observation panel with automatic timer.
- The most advanced thread locking device and sample holder save 80% of operation time that faster than other suppliers’ design
- Equipped with photoelectricity sensor accurately and automatically record burning time with no damage ensures 5 years life or longer
- Timer accuracy up to 0.01 second;
- 22# needle flame, 9/16inch from the specimen, flame length adjusted by flow-valve;
- Timing distance of burning: 6 inch
- 1 set of main machine. Completed with cabinet, flow-meter, timer, transparent viewing window, etc.
- 1 set of sample holder
- 20 White cotton threads
- 1 Sample cutting template
- 5 22# Fire nozzles
- Laboratory fume hood
- Power 220 /110 V 50/60 Hz 2 A
- Weight 30 Kg
- Dimensions 500 x 450 x 650 mm(LxWxH)