Light and Weather Fastness Tester
Light and Weather Fastness Tester
Product Code : 65
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Power Source
- 1350 x 1050 x 1900 mm (LxWxH)
- 460 Kg
- Industrial Use
Simulates both light and dark cycles and nature weather conditions, our offered Water Cooled Light & Weather Fastness Tester is utilized to determine the color fastness, aging resistance of textiles, rubber products, plastics or materials by objecting to the simulated conditions of nature weather. Real-time monitoring, light intensity set digitally, automatically adjust to meet the different standards required for testing the stability of light source.
- Larger experimental warehouse design, large sample size hanging bar, max 6900cm2 / 3500cm2 exposure area.
- Light intensity set digitally, real-time monitoring, automatically adjust to meet the different standards required for testing the stability of light source (optional 420nm; 340nm or 300-400nm band monitoring)
- Blackboard Thermometer (BPT), the Standard Blackboard Thermometer (BST), Irradiance detector and samples placed in the same position, a true reflection of the sample under test conditions, the data displayed as figures, charts, curves on the large color screen, no need to stop for observation.
- Detection and wireless transmission using light energy conversion technologies for energy, not the other home power supply.
- 10.4 inch color display, a variety of test monitoring modes (animation, digital, graphics) operate easily and clearly.
- Sample holders can be timed independently to achieve different tests simultaneity in the same machine
- Equipped with Water-cooled Rated 6500W/4500W long-arc-xenon- lamp, truly simulates the daylight spectrum.
- Professional water circulation system, reduce operating costs.
- Industrial temperature control (cooling) system offers quickly and smoothly control
- Ultrasonic humidifier, professional dehumidification system to ensure accurate and stable humidity conditions.
- Equipped with self-circulation system and air filtration system, significantly reducing the environmental requirements.
- Cooled by circulating water chillers / water cooling two options to choose from.
- Quality assurance of 1000 hours continuous running.
- Front and back sides spray pattern on samples.
- Working modes: To simulate and reinforce the impact of the nature of the measured object, providing light, temperature, humidity, rain and other quantitative indicators.
- Light source:6500W / 4500W Water-cooled long-arc xenon lamp
- Temperature range: 20 ~ 93Ã¢âÆ, Resolution: 0.1Ã¢âÆ
- Humidity range: 10 ~ 95% RH, Resolution: 0.1%
- Test time control: 1000h
- Irradiance: 0.8 ~ 2.50W/m2/420nm (selectable with 340nm or 280-800nm), Digital set, automatic compensation
- Sample holder:
- ISO / GB: 135 x 45mm, 10 pcs only
- AATCC: 100 x 75mm, 5 pcs only
- Sample can be holder on both sides
- Rotation speed of sample holder: revolution 1-10rpm; rotation of 180ÃÂ°/r
- Independent timing of sample holders: Ã¢â°Â¤ 1000h
- Standard blackboard thermometer: 40 ~ 120Ã¢âÆ; Resolution: 0.1Ã¢âÆ
- Standards AATCC 16, AATCC 169, ISO105-B02/B04/06, ISO03917, ISO11341, ISO4892, ASTM G26,ASEJ 1885KJ / 1960KJ.
- Power 380 V 50 Hz 12 KW
- Weight 460 Kg
- Dimensions 1350 x 1050 x 1900 mm (LxWxH)
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 5-7 Week
- Main Domestic Market
- All India